Major projects completed at St. Joseph Hospital include:
- Emergency Department. Phased remodel of an 11,000 SF occupied Emergency Department that includes new reception, triage, treatment, trauma, and nurse station areas.
- Laboratory Remodel. Phased remodel of occupied microbiology, blood bank, hematology and chemistry laboratories. The project includes building temporary laboratory space in various locations for each until the new 9,000 SF space is completed.
- Pharmacy Remodel. Conversion of a former medical records space into a new 6,000 SF pharmacy to serve the entire hospital.
- Air Handler Unit. Installation of a new air handler unit and related structural steel supports to service the Laboratory, Pharmacy and part of the Emergency Department.
- Digital Imaging Department. 11,800 SF remodel of a partially occupied, existing digital imaging space to accommodate a new digital x-ray machine.
- Observation Unit. 7,000 SF remodel of an existing Intensive Care Unit to convert the space into an Observation Unit.
- Ambulatory Care Unit. 7,000 SF tenant improvement of an empty shell to create a 22-bed Ambulatory Care Unit.
- Cardiovascular Preparation/Recovery Hold. 6,200 SF tenant improvement in an existing shell to create a 15-bed cardiovascular patient holding area, nurse stations and employee lounges.
- 4th Floor Buildout & Multiple Renovations. Work on 21,100 SF over 4 areas includes tenant improvement to create patient rooms (4th Floor Buildout), renovation of existing Child Birth Center, renovation of Cath Lab and x-ray surgery labs, and new 3rd Floor Employee Lounge.